- 12mm 8-layer composite wood deck for durability and flexibility
- Classic kicktail longboard shape
- 400W max. motor power (150W average)
- Top speed of 12.5 mph
- 220 lb load capacity
- Bluetooth remote controller for speed and braking control
- Battery provides riding range up to 18 mile range
- 3 to 5 hour recharge time
- Weights 13.9 lb
- Includes E-GO2 Electric Skateboard with Remote Control and Charger
Ride the future! Meet the newest member of the E-GO series. Featuring a 12mm, eight-layer composite wood deck with a classic kicktail shape, the E-GO2 is both durable and flexible, while offering improved control and steering compared to the previous generation. Its motor provides up to 400W of power that delivers maximum speed up to 12.5 mph. Acceleration and braking are controlled using a Bluetooth remote controller, with two riding and speed modes available to accommodate riders of various skill and experience.
The on-board battery provides a riding range of approximately 18 miles, depending on rider weight and road conditions, with a recharge time of around three to five hours. Weighing in at 13.9 lbs, the board is relatively lightweight for an electric skateboard, making it easier to with you between rides.