- Personal Ground Station with Built-in Touchscreen
- 5.5" Touchscreen to View/Operate Camera
- Integrated 3-axis Precision Gimbal Camera
- 4k/30fps Ultra High Definition Video
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion Video
- User Controlled Video Resolution, White Balance and Light Exposure
- 12 Megapixel Photos with No-distortion Lens
- Handheld SteadyGrip for Capturing Video Footage
- Typhoon 4K RTF Includes ST10+, CGO3 Gimbal Camera, SteadyGrip, (1) Flight Battery
Ready to fly out of the box
Simply the best value 4K system available, an included Android touchscreen controller means faster setup and no need to add your own mobile device to capture impressive 4K video. Typhoon 4K also captures 1080p/120fps slow motion video with a full complement of manual camera settings for total creative control. Perfect ground shots are also available with the included Handheld SteadyGrip.
CGO3 4K 3-axis Gimbal Camera
With Ultra-high definition (UHD) resolution, four times the resolution of HD, the camera delivers high-quality images with the ability to capture slow motion 1080p / 120fps and 12 megapixel photos. Capture life in 4K with incredible detail and unparalleled realism.
A tripod in the sky
The CGO3 is an innovative combination of a 3-axis gimbal, camera and digital video downlink. Control the tilt angle direction from the ST10+ and view the world from above, as if you were flying, from horizon to 90 degrees down.
Extend your perspective from the sky to the ground with Typhoon 4K's modular system. The SteadyGrip handheld device ensures ground shots are as smooth as those taken from the air. The CGO3 mobile application allows SteadyGrip user to capture images, shoot videos and control the CGO3 gimbal camera.
Lightweight LiPo battery power
Made by experts in electric propulsion and electric aviation. Typhoon 4K is powered by a 5400mAh 3s 11.1v Lipo battery, giving users a superior flight time of up to 25 minutes.
Jerry Foster II
how do I get the firmware and bind my remote